Kate Lynee, popularly known as Kate Bock was born in Vancouver, Canada to parents Laura and Doug on 30 January 1988. She is a Canadian model by profession, and she began her career when she was at the age of 12. She turned 35 years on 30 January 2023. Her religion is Jewish. And the zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue fame, Kate Bock is a professional model in Canada. She is the sculpture of grace, elegance, and urbanity. She had done numerous modeling projects and also worked with a number of famous magazines.
In this article, you’ll get every kind of exposure, related to Kate Bock’s life and career. If you want to know about this ravishing Canadian model, then stick to this article till the end.
Kate Lyne Bock is famous for his nickname, Kate Bock. She got tremendous fame and limelight since she got the chance to appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2013. Judaism is her religion.
She has done various works in tremendous magazines, some of which are international and which are very much popular. She is very beautiful and graceful with a lavishing body just perfect for modeling and acting.
Several music videos were also performed by her. She is a successful, self-developed, self-dependent lady.
Kate’s Age, Height, Weight
Kate Lyne Bock set foot in this world on 30th January 1988 in Canada’s Vancouver, British Columbia. She is a magnificent lady of 34 years but no one can say it by her appearance. She is 180 cm/1.80 m/5 feet 11 inches long in height and has a body weight of approx. 55 kg/ 121 lbs.
Kate Bock Physical appearance
She has a height of 5 feet 10 inches. She weighs 55 kg. The dimensions of her body are 34, 26, and 35. She is a fitness freak. The color of her eyes is blue and has blonde hair.
Kate’s Early Life and Education
She completed her high school at a French immersion school, and after completing her high school, she went for a degree in modeling, moved to Paris, and devoted herself to her career.
Kate was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to middle-class and normal parents. Her father, Doug Bock, and mother, Laura Bock are simple, sober Citizens of Canada. She has 2 siblings, Ian Bock, her elder brother, and Anna Bock, her younger sister. Kate was the middle child of her parents. She had spent her childhood with her family.
She, with her siblings, attended West Vancouver Secondary School and attended high school from there. Later, she joined French Immersion School in Canada and gathered her further studies from there. She is a fluent speaker of French language and also has an interest in several sports like soccer, baseball, swimming, and field hockey. She has also been fond of acting and modeling since her childhood.
Kate Bock Family Background
Kate Bock’s mother is a housewife, and her father is a successful businessman. She has two siblings as well. Her brother is Ian Bock, and her sister is Anna Bock.
Kate Bock’s career began when she was 12. She began her career by working as a cheerleader. Once she appeared in the sports illustrated swimsuit edition in 2013 gave a kickstart and boost to her career and, a lot of brands such as Kérastase, Victoria’s Secret, Guess, L’Oréal, Banana Republic, Ralph Lauren, and Brooks Brother approached her for endorsement of their product.
She was highlighted in a lot of publications. Some of them are Elle in Italy, Germany, and Vogue in Hungary. She has appeared on the covers of several magazines, including US publications Ocean Drive and Fitness, Australian Grazia, UK Glow, Canadian Elle, and Maxim.
- At the age of 12, Kate was noticed by a scout modeling, when she was at a swimming pool court in Vancouver. She was signed for a modeling project to shoot for Abercrombie Kids and she came to Santa Barbara. This was the beginning of Kate’s career. She learned a lot and came to Paris for further modeling training.
- She appeared in several magazines that hiked her confidence and experience.
- She was signed for iconic magazines like Vogue, Glamour, and Elle. She also became the cover page chosen face for several recognizable magazines like Grazia, Ocean Drive, FitnessElle, and Maxim.
- She has also been cast in several advertisements by iconic brands like L’Oreal, Banana Republic, Ralph Lauren, Guess, Victoria’s Secret, Brook’s Brother, etc.
- She has appeared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue since 2013 and this was her best recognizable work.
- She has also appeared in some video songs like Jack Sparrow,
- In 2021, she was a Chief Brand Officer for Pompette, the hard sparkling water brand.
- She also worked as a Creative Consultant for Verishop, a shopping application. She is a multi-talented lady.
Kate’s Social Media Presence
An active and energetic user of social media, Kate Bock shares her life experiences, good, and bad with her fans and followers through her social media handles and gets in touch with her fans.
She has an official Instagram account which has 939K followers, 3,961 posts, and following 4,464 people.
On Twitter, she has 68.8K followers and she is following 182 people there.
On Facebook, she has 12K followers and does not follow anyone there.
After being in a relationship for almost 5 years, with the professional American basketball player, Kevin Love, Kate, and Kevin tied the knot at New York Public Library on 25th June 2022. They are living a happy married life and enjoying the early days of their wedding life.
Kate Bock’s Net worth
Kate Bock has a net worth of around $3 million. Kate Bock is Canadian by nationality. She belongs to a working-class family.
Interesting facts about kate bock:
1. She shares a strong bond with her cousins.
2. She is the elder sister to one sibling and the younger sister to another.
3. She went to a French school
4. She used to wait for summer camp in her childhood.
5. She loves playing hockey
6. Choco lava cake is her weakness. She can’t resist eating the cake when she sees it.7. She participated in a flash mob.
Kate’s Recent News
- With a recent Instagram post, Kate hiked the temperature while giving her fans and followers some cooking tips. People are really liking her video and appreciate her.
Ans. 34 years.
Ans. The American professional basketball player, Kevin Love is the husband of Kate Bock.
Ans. Not yet.
Ans. $2M approx.